It is a unique support mechanism targeted at transforming industrial entreprises into green leaders of the European economy.
- Innovation and sustainability assessments in a range of social, innovation, governance, environment and economic aspects.
- Elaboration of Sustainability Transition Plans with action steps to achieve sustainability goals.
- Bespoke training programmes for upskilling and reskilling of managers and staff in all key sustainability transition domains.
- Financial incentives to access professional services and develop their investment project plans.
- Tailored financial advisory to attract private funding.
Any industrial or financial expert, coach or advisor with competence in one or more of the following fields:
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Sustainability Reporting
- Carbon Accounting
- Clean Hydrogen
- Circular Economy
- Sustainable Production
- Energy Infrastructure
- Industrial Facilities
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Project Financing
- Innovation Funding
- Once approved, you will become part of a European-wide strong and supportive sustainability transition ecosystem that will provide you with the opportunity to engage with new clients.
- Through our ecosystem, you can gain free access to cutting edge sustainability and financial assessment tools addressing companies' sustainability transition needs which you can use in your interactions with customers.
- As a Sustainability Advisors you will have the chance to participate for free in innovation and sustainability trainings and workshops, upgrade your skills and receive certification.
- As a Sustainability Advisor you will be matched with clients from a vast pool of industrial SMEs and will help guide them through the STAGE process. Advisors can directly benefit from The STAGE Financial Grant Programme which will be used by the selected companies to pay for the expert services they receive.
Sustainability Advisors are encouraged to invite European industrial SMEs from their own network to benefit from our support!
By doing so you will be automatically matched with your partner and get the chance to bring your relationship to the next STAGE!
The call for Sustainability Advisors in open until May 2025.
Registrations are processed on a regular basis, and you will receive approval or request for more information within 10 days of the date you fully complete your expert’s profile.
DO NOT WAIT TO BENEFIT FROM THE SHARED RESOURCES! YOUR NEXT CLIENT IS ON THE WAY!
Any expert, despite its country of origin or permanent location who have competence in a sustainability domain and/or finance can apply and be approved to become a STAGE Sustainability Advisor.
(Entities subject to EU restrictive measures under Article 29 of the Treaty on the European Union (TEU) and Article 215 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EU (TFEU) and entities covered by Commission Guidelines No 2013/C 205/059 are NOT eligible to participate.)
The approved STAGE Sustainability Advisors are individual experts but they can be employed by a consultancy company, a sustainability centre, research institute or similar organisation. When completing their profile in our online platform, they are welcome to name the organisation they work for. Experts from one and the same organsation can join as STAGE advisors with no limitations.
Companies interested to benefit from the STAGE support join our online platform. Once they complete the Initial Assessment form, they get access to the profiles of all Sustainability Advisors and can chose with whom they wish to interact within STAGE and beyond.
If you have reviewed the information but you still have questions or need help, do not hesitate to contact us.