Are you an industrial expert, with competence in sustainability transition and/or investment and finance?
If yes, register as a STAGE Sustainability Advisor, and support companies in their green transformation and benefit from various initiatives!
The Sustainable Transition to the Agile and Green Enterprise (STAGE) platform is a unique support mechanism, focused on innovation and sustainability, transforming industrial companies into green leaders of the European economy.
- Innovation and sustainability assessments in a range of social, innovation, governance, environment and economic aspects.
- Elaboration of Roadmaps and Sustainability Transition Plans with action steps to achieve sustainability goals.
- Bespoke training programmes for upskilling and reskilling of managers and staff on all key sustainability transition domains.
- Distribution of financial incentives (up to EUR 50 000) to selected SMEs in order to access professional services and develop their investment project plans.
- Tailored financial advisory to the SMEs with the best potential to develop financial plans and attract private funding.
The STAGE Sustainability Advisor is an industrial expert, coach or advisor, based in a European Union Member State or in a Horizon Europe associated country, with competence in any of the following fields:
- Product Design
- Agile and Green Production
- Circular Economy, Recycling Processes, Waste Management
- Renewable Sources
- Energy Efficiency
- EU Environmental Standards and Directives
- Sectorial Competence
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Corporate Finance (e.g. Deal Advisory, Transaction Advisory, Valuations)
- Capital Allocation
- Funding for Sustainability Transition
- Once approved, you will become part of a European-wide strong and supportive sustainability transition ecosystem that will provide you with the opportunity to engage with new clients.
- Through our ecosystem, you can gain free access to cutting edge sustainability and financial assessment tools addressing companies' sustainability transition needs which you can use in your interactions with customers.
- As a Sustainability Advisors you will have the chance to participate for free in innovation and sustainability trainings, upgrade your skills and receive certification.
- As a Sustainability Advisor you will be matched with clients from a vast pool of industrial SMEs and will help guide them through the STAGE process. Advisors will directly benefit from The STAGE Financial Support Programme (FSTP) which will be used by the companies to pay for the expert services they receive.
Sustainability Advisors are encouraged to invite European industrial SMEs from their own network to benefit from our support!
By doing so you will be automatically matched with your partner and get the chance to bring your relationship to the next stage!
The call for Sustainability Advisors in open until …………..
Applications are processed on a regular basis, and you will receive approval or rejection within 10 days from registration and fully completing your export’s profile.
If you have reviewed the information but you still have questions or need help, do not hesitate to contact us.